Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet 16 Blog 1



April 19th, 2009
(I don't own the picture)




Hey,


Okay so I made up this idea to start my sweet 16 blog! I am making my own "super sweet 16" DVD and I thought that I would also include these blogs. Okay so my sweet 16 is on June 26th, 2009. I am having a ball. All my friends are coming, my "true" friends anyways. Everyone is dressing up. The girls are wearing dresses with their Chuck Taylor Converse:) We are doing the Demi Lovato thing: "Who said I can't wear my converse with my dress, well bay that's just me." from her song La La Land. I am having it in a hotel, I got two banquet rooms. My Mom(who I am happy is giving me this party) got me a DJ! I am having Trice Trivia, who ever knows the most about ME wins. I got sweet 16 season 1 & 2 to give away. I passed my invites out last week, and sent the rest out. Well that is the basic background to my party this is what my future blogs will cover:
  • My Grand Entrance
  • My dress(and shoes)
  • My DJ(and Music)
  • My Favors
  • My Cake
  • Trice Trivia
  • and others(if U have any ideas let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment